Google +1

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Achievement: What Does Smiling Have to Do With It?

I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of grocery shopping. I am however, an expert at reading environments and advising my clients how to make their work spaces more productive, inviting, empowering and profitable. That's why a local grocery store captured my attention. I always feel good in there. An early morning shopping trip is an uplifting experience. It sets me off on the right foot and keeps me positive all day. What is it that always makes me go back to this store? Everyone who works there is friendly and willingly gives away a smile. 

Do you want to feel less stress, be happier, enjoy work more, attract more clients, business, job opportunities, friends? Give a simple smile a try. Here are some reasons why smiling is so good for us:



Have you ever noticed how impossible it is not to smile back at someone?Try an experiment and see how many smiles you can give away today and notice the impact on you. Leave me a comment and let me know how your experiment worked!

Linda Hardenstein, MPA, PCC, is your personal achievement coach, helping you create peak performance environments and find new directions in your career and life to boost your power to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment